Monday, December 30, 2013

Reptilian Abduction Observation

I recently received the following narrative from my friend & colleague Judith Martin...who is the administrator of the Phantoms & Monster Wiki - The Social Paranormal Network. This information referenced Matt R's latest Reptilian related post:I'm writing to you an account of my own observations of an abduction, and a commentary about the breeding experiments by alien beings. Lon already has copies of these reports at the Phantoms and Monsters wiki under WikiFoundry, of which I am the administrator. This is just a re-telling of these stories of mine to tie in with your stories.REPTILIAN ABDUCTIONSThe key word I keep seeing in abduction reports published by Phantoms and Monsters and others is "ready".



Read more about Reptilian Abduction Observation

No comments:

Post a Comment