Wednesday, July 2, 2014

yogaHOPE: A Non-Proft Organization To Address Stress And Trauma On The Body (Video).

After looking at one of my favorite websites this afternoon called Elephant Journal I came across an article called How To Find "The One." While at first glance of reading the article I was already hooked! The first line is this: The One Lives Inside of You. Those simple words are very powerful and inspired me very much. After reading the rest of the article I saw the woman who wrote the article, Sue Jones, was also the founder of this non-profit organization called yogaHOPE.



yogaHOPE: A Non-Proft Organization To Address Stress And Trauma On The Body (Video).Read more about yogaHOPE: A Non-Proft Organization To Address Stress And Trauma On The Body (Video).

No comments:

Post a Comment