Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stone and Acoustics: Hauntings and Ancient Construction

(above - my childhood home in the mid 1860s after the war and the basement today)In 2009, I embarked on a study of 50 haunted sites around America and their features and histories to discover if there is a formula for haunted places, or as I like to call them "spirit vessels." I grew up in an over 200-year-old home that was used during the Civil War as a hospital. The floors were still stained with their blood and the land filled with relics that we dug up and displayed in a cabinet. It had me wondering from a young age why, as a psychic, I noted certain buildings were more haunted. I had come to learn the "features" that make an ideal spirit vessel.



Stone and Acoustics: Hauntings and Ancient ConstructionRead more about Stone and Acoustics: Hauntings and Ancient Construction

No comments:

Post a Comment