Saturday, January 10, 2015

MELCHIZEDEK AND THE ALTER TO THE UNKNOWN GOD

MELCHIZEDEK AND THE ALTAR TO THE UNKNOWN GOD The Areopagus Background scripture for this article: Acts 17: 22-31 THE AMAZING STORY BEHIND THE ALTAR TO THE UNKNOWN GOD "Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, "Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you." Acts: 17: 22-23 In my previous article about Melchizedek I mentioned the Altar to the Unknown God. Mechizedek was a non-Jewish priest whose office was greater then the Jewish priesthood. Melchizedek was priest of The Most High God, a title to show that God is not just the God of the Jews only but of the whole world.



Read more about MELCHIZEDEK AND THE ALTER TO THE UNKNOWN GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment