Saturday, January 31, 2015

Why Do Many Jews HATE Jesus Christ?

WHY THE JEWS HATE JESUS CHRIST By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2007-2011 Articles May Be Reproduced Only With Authorship of Br Nathanael Kapner & Link To Real Jew News (SM) E-mail: bronathanael@yahoo.com THE ENTIRE WORLD UNDERSTANDS that Jesus Christ is the Jewish Messiah. Every year at Christmas time we see advertisements to come and hear “Handel’s Messiah.” We all have that wonderful chorus ringing in our ears during the Yuletide season, “For Unto Us A Child Is Born.” Yet the Jews in their pig-headedness will tell you, “Jesus Christ was an imposter.” The best amongst the Jews will tell you, “Jesus Christ was a great teacher but not the Messiah.” Or the worst amongst the Jews will tell you, “Jesus Christ was a magician.” But when push comes to shove the Jews will finally say, “I was born a Jew and I will die a Jew.” (What they mean is, “I will never become a Goy.”) I was raised as a Jew. Both my parents were Jews. I started attending Hebrew school as a toddler.



Read more about Why Do Many Jews HATE Jesus Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment