Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The REAL Americans Begin to Fight Back to Re-Claim Our Country

Koch: Administration policies 'destroys value, raises costs, hinders innovation and relegates millions of citizens to a life of poverty, dependency and hopelessness Jerry McConnell / Canada Free Press Just recently while I was gathering notes here and there in an effort to truthfully inform my readers of what is happening to our beloved country and not the ruinous, distortioning terms of the far left; I mean VERY FAR LEFT; I came upon an online column by Larry Kudlow for MoneyNewss.com, published on April 04, 2014 titled, “Charles Koch Fights Back” and it struck me that everything that I had been seeking was staring straight at me. Larry (formally) Lawrence Kudlow of Creators Syndicate, Inc. and creators.com along with CNBC is a fair-minded person who, as he says in his mini-bio for the website he has “always tried to represent all points of view. I have tried to listen and learn and debate both my liberal and my conservative friends.” Mr.



Read more about The REAL Americans Begin to Fight Back to Re-Claim Our Country

No comments:

Post a Comment