Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Djinn Encounter In Afghanistan? (Video)

"We were deployed to southern Afghanistan and one night we had set up this position to secure a sight and it was around 2 in the morning and only me and the forward gunner were awake. I'm just scanning pretty zoned out when a figure stepped out from a corner about 75 yards away, he was man sized taller than a regular afghan but hey (remember this is all through night vision on a semi bright night) and he appeared to be a human . then the thing turned and looked right at me with eyes so bright my night vision started to burn out (meaning it was so bright it was burning the system, usually done only by really fucking bright shit like the sun). So that freaked me out and I pulled my NVGs off and those eyes were like neon red blood.



Djinn Encounter In Afghanistan? (Video)Read more about Djinn Encounter In Afghanistan? (Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment