Monday, April 14, 2014

KENGATE: An Open letter to The Right Honourable David Cameron

Regarding: The Right Honourable Kenneth Clarke MP Dear Prime Minister I very much hope you are enjoying your family holiday in Lanzarote. I am also in Lanzarote but for other reasons which will become clear. I am writing to you now regarding a most serious matter concerning that of an institutional paedophile ring operating in Westminster politics and my own allegations which involve Cabinet Minister The Right Honourable Kenneth Clarke MP. The Metropolitan Police in particular Operation Fernbridge under Detective Chief Inspector Paul Settle, refuse to arrest Kenneth Clarke for sexually assaulting me some twenty years ago when I was in Ian Greer’s office.



Read more about KENGATE: An Open letter to The Right Honourable David Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment