Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Ketogenic diet and cancer – part 6 of 8

(NaturalHealth365) In the previous installment in this series, I discussed my experiences with the Kelley-based approach utilizing individualized diets for cancer patients, often high in natural carbohydrates and sugars – which, according to Dr. Seyfried, should be anathema to a cancer patient. But despite Kelley’s and my own positive experience treating cancer patients with non-ketogenic, often high-carb diets, can I muster any data, past or present to support what Seyfried claims? What does past experience and current data show, about the miracle of the ketogenic diet for cancer? Editor’s Note: To access the entire series of articles, anytime, simply visit the Ketogenic Diet and Cancer section of our website, NaturalHealth365.com In my previous articles, I discussed my friend, the late Dr. Robert Atkins, the famed diet doctor, who long before Dr.



Read more about The Ketogenic diet and cancer – part 6 of 8

No comments:

Post a Comment