Sunday, September 8, 2013

Wild Fermentation Happiness All Round

Down but not out, making the best of a bad situation ect ect I am no longer mobile as my van broke down and it is going to take a few months to fix so I am parked up at my friends place Mick is his name and while I have use of a kitchen fridge and some one to feed I’m goin to take advantage of the situation, first thing I did was get started on my wild fermentation’s again, I actually thought I did this blog a while back but today realized I hadn’t done it I get confused between my blog and my facebook group some times and had put it up in my group but not as a blog so here it is anyway below are my new projects but I must admit most of these are gone already hehehe From left to right- Sauerkraut, Ginger bug, beet kvass, kale juice & pickled green beans From left to right- Beet kvass, Ginger bug & Kale juice From left to right- HOT chilly sauce & Pickled green beans I’m loving getting back into my fermenting I knew it was going to be one of the things I missed the most about living on the road, I have to say that chilly sauce there in that picture is stupidly hot I got these little chilies of a woman at the Mossman markets and she said they were hot when I asked her but this ended up to hot to eat and I have never said that about anything before I only need to put one teaspoon of this mixture into a 2 liter jar of ingredients to make it hot. The pickled green beans stayed crisp and crunchy and my friend and I have been having beet kvass & some times the kale juice every morning and he is absolutely loving it so wild fermentation happiness all around



Wild Fermentation Happiness All RoundRead more about Wild Fermentation Happiness All Round

No comments:

Post a Comment