Sunday, September 1, 2013

If kids can do this what do you think you can do




Before It's News | Popular Health





If kids can do this what do you think you can do




 



11 year old stacy and 13 year old callie one week on the sea veg blood sugars stabilized and both had lost over 5 pounds.   all organic



 



My name is Brenda and I am from Louisville ky. I have been in marketing for a whopping 5 months now. I swear I have never done this before in my life. I am and independent distributor for a 3 year old company called EPX BODY. I have been taking first place in the top 5 sponsors for the last 3, needless to say I am blowing my sponsors mind. I am so impressed with this company and the quality of our products I just tell my story. They sale themselves. If your serious about making money You literally make 40% off every sale you make so you do the math. It is no huge start up. It cost you 39.99 to join our company and continue with autoship. What you get for that is 5 websites with your own name to promote with, a killer upline, team calls, building sites and unlimited earning potential. So if your in the industry already if I can do this you should rock it . Come join a winning company please visit http://www.epxbody.com/epx4life These products are all natural, organic and NON synthetic MIND BLOWING



 









This is my 90 day challenge results……..on the sea veg and the burn  PAID 298.00 by the way to lose this and reverse my medical conditions.  

First off I lost a total of 33 pounds so I will get paid 6.00 per pound for that.

My energy is through the roof at a smooth pace not scattered or jittery.

My RA is pretty much in remission. No more swelling of the joints and pain is at a nil.

My diabetes has been reversed and I have been removed from metformin. Blood sugars were running in the 300′s after 3 months on sea veg (our daily) they ar…e at 120s.

My cholesterol was drastically reduced to a postive state.

My hair, nails and skin are rejuvinated!

I sleep like a baby now. My anxiety medicine has literally been cut in half after a staggering 4 years on it.

My life has done a complete 360 and I feel absolutely amazing from the inside out.

I have been empowered to help other people along my journey to change their lives also. If you havent checked outhttp://www.epxbody.com/epx4life you might want to do so now. I gaurantee it will impact your life also! Health and wealth all in one stop. I was taking the sea veg and the burn AMAZING flat out amazing NON SYNTHETIC products.



alot have asked no you do not have to enable autoship. These products are 39 bucks each. Very doable with todays economy.https://www.facebook.com/pages/EPX-4-LIFE/384738741632096?fref=ts

be sure and like us on facebook My number is 502-682-9020 my name is brenda




 









No comments:

Post a Comment