Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Never Seen Michael Hastings Interview Aired By CNN: Watch It Here!




Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle





Never Seen Michael Hastings Interview Aired By CNN: Watch It Here!



"I Wish I Had A Thousand More Words", Michael Hastings never before seen interview has been aired by CNN. Thank You Michael for your strength and courage. You will live on forever and have inspired millions who will see to it that your work never ends. CNN’s Reliable Sources guest host John Avlonaired excerpts of a never-before-seen interview he and his wife conducted of now-deceased journalist Michael Hastings and his wife Elise Jordan last summer, in which Hastings spoke candidly about his career-making piece on General Stanley McChrystal, and the loss of his girlfriend in the Iraq War.









Saving the Local Farmer’s Market



\"Are YOU Ready?\" That title, it seems pretentious even to me. Who am I? I’m not a farmer, I’m not a vegetable seller, at least I wasn’t until this past Saturday. Am I really qualified to try to save it?






No comments:

Post a Comment