Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Clinton/Lewinsky Sex Tape Surfaces




Before It's News | Popular NEWS





Clinton/Lewinsky Sex Tape Surfaces



Excerpted from RadarOnline: A sex tape that Monica Lewinsky recorded for Bill Clinton at the height of their scandalous affair has leaked, during which the former White House intern is heard planning a secret sexual rendezvous with the president and declaring she is “too cute and adorable” to be ignored.
On the audio tape obtained by The National Enquirer, Lewinsky at one point tries to seduce the commander in chief: “I could take my clothes off and start… well… I know you wouldn’t enjoy that? I hope to see you later and I hope you will follow my script and do what I want.” Lewinsky, who turned 40 last week, made the three-minute, 47 second recording in November 1997 and addressed it to “handsome.”
Details of the sexually explicit tape are in the new issue of the Enquirer, which hits newsstands Thursday. Keep reading






No comments:

Post a Comment