Wednesday, July 31, 2013

21 Home Remedies For A Toothache




Before It's News | Popular Health





21 Home Remedies For A Toothache



Posted on July 30, 2013 | Written by Above Average Joe I went for an annual cleaning at my dentist and a routine X-ray showed that my lower wisdom teeth had turned sideways and were now completely impacted.I had put it off long enough and it was finally time to schedule in to get them removed.I was lucky this time that they hadn’t caused me any pain and have not started to damage my other teeth, but I really started to think and I realized one very important thing… You can’t schedule a toothache and it never fails that a major toothache hits when it’s late at night and your dentist’s office is closed, or you’re somewhere remote and getting to a dentist any time soon is just not an option. Anyone who has ever had the misfortune of a toothache knows that it is not just your mouth that hurts. A toothache can be felt in just about every part of your body. I have had a few so bad that they made me sick to my stomach from the pain alone.






No comments:

Post a Comment