Saturday, February 28, 2015

What the H is Going on over Morocco??? From D of RTS, “Chemtrailed “Dog Fight” over coast of Morocco Feb 25, 2015″

All I can say about this is, after viewing the video, yes, there WERE strange things going on over Morocco. I was not able to ever see the jets in this, but the photos included (by Jorge) are pretty remarkable. I recall hearing on of D’s children say something about “explosion”. (BTW, I attach a “rare, but occasional, colorful language alert” to the video!!) My sense about this is that there is something here related to what David Wilcock spoke about in his recent article (also see update), that the “dark forces” are being taken out if they try to escape.



Read more about What the H is Going on over Morocco??? From D of RTS, “Chemtrailed “Dog Fight” over coast of Morocco Feb 25, 2015″

No comments:

Post a Comment