Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dead Alien In Siberian Snow , Russia Exposed, Alien Was A Real Dead Alien, Photos , Video!

Russia Lied Saying Alien Was A Hoax, Alien Was A Real Alien Being Watch The Below Video For Some Great Information I Think Russia Is Covering Up The Facts Of The Dead Alien Body In The Snow I really believe that this story is one of the stories we should all be talking about. Russia put out the word claiming that the alien found dead in the snow was a hoax made of bread crumbs and chicken skin by two High School students. Well I'm going to tell you exactly what I think. I think Russia and quite possibly the USA covered up the fact that a real dead alien being was found in the snow in Siberia.



Read more about Dead Alien In Siberian Snow , Russia Exposed, Alien Was A Real Dead Alien, Photos , Video!

No comments:

Post a Comment