Monday, October 27, 2014

The ET Vampires Are Out Tonight!

Deb, who has a great deal of psychic ability and is very much aware of her angelic guidance, has written to me many times since she heard me on a radio program discussing “spirit mimics,” or “alien lifeforms masquerading as humans.” Somehow, she writes, trying to explain how she has been able to view such entities, “they seem drawn to my 'inner light’.” “Often,” Deb says, slightly bemused, “the beings get irritated that I notice them, and they want to let me know it. By the way, I don't smoke or drink, and during all the experiences that I have had, I was very aware.” Deb has generously taken the time to share a number of experiences in which she was able to detect the “ETs or whoever or whatever they are,” but a recent encounter in Croatia stands out for many significant reasons. As Deb tells it: I was in Hvar, Croatia with my husband, my daughter, and my husband’s parents walking through the city. I love to look around and study people.



Read more about The ET Vampires Are Out Tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment