Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mind-Blowing Prediction Of Rocket Explosion Tweeted The Day Before Rocket Exploded!

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine Those familiar with my articles know that I do not use "Mind-Blowing," or "Jaw-Dropping" in my titles very often unless I truly think it will drop the jaw of other people, those reading a specific article, so when I say "mind-blowing" for what I am going to show you....... I think it WILL blow your mind and hey, might even drop your jaw to the floor as well. In the screen shot of the tweet below by @andoogle, please note this went out on Twitter on October 27, 2014, at 3:30 PM, which was a day before a NASA contracted rocket exploded in air, six seconds after take-off. Those that use Twitter know that tweets cannot be predated and changes to date and time cannot be made....



Mind-Blowing Prediction Of Rocket Explosion Tweeted The Day Before Rocket Exploded!Read more about Mind-Blowing Prediction Of Rocket Explosion Tweeted The Day Before Rocket Exploded!

No comments:

Post a Comment