Monday, October 6, 2014

14 Things Everyone Should Know About Kale

As a kid growing up in a lower-middle class family in northern Canada, the idea of eating leafy green vegetables such as kale would have likely grossed me out. Meat and grains constituted the majority of our family meals, and I trusted that my parents knew we were getting the nutrients we needed to be ‘healthy.’ If only I knew then what I know now. Today we see that a large majority of the Western world has dived head first into the realm of personal health, with the advent of alternative health websites exploding throughout the Internet mega-verse. It is incredible to see the amount of information readily-available regarding food as medicine.



Read more about 14 Things Everyone Should Know About Kale

No comments:

Post a Comment