Thursday, January 30, 2014

False Alarm On Black And Disappearing Snow--CAUSE FOUND! The Truth Will Surprise You! (Video and Pics)

If you saw my previous post HERE, or others like it (there are many), I have some information that might surprise you. Well, I did some in-depth research, and I am happy to tell everyone who is hearing these reports (including my previous post) of 'snow that won't melt when heated' and 'snow that turns black when heated'---it's perfectly normal! If you live in an area with higher emissions of black carbon in your air, the snow will turn black when you heat it. (WIKI) (There is a ton of information here, I highly advise you to check it out!) In climatology black carbon or BC is a climate forcing agent formed through the incomplete combustion of fossil fuels, biofuel, and biomass, and is emitted in both anthropogenic and naturally occurring soot.



False Alarm On Black And Disappearing Snow--CAUSE FOUND! The Truth Will Surprise You! (Video and Pics)Read more about False Alarm On Black And Disappearing Snow--CAUSE FOUND! The Truth Will Surprise You! (Video and Pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment