Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Sunday Survival Buzz – Volume 80

Welcome to this week’s Sunday Survival Buzz – a roundup of preparedness news, tips, articles and recommendations from around the web. But first, an update on my own preps. Our local UPS driver must think I have a love affair with Amazon since a number of boxes showed up this week. In reality, even though I may sometimes (but not always) have to pay more to order online, when I factor a 20 mile round trip into town and a gallon or more of gas, I actually come out ahead. Plus, the way I shop is that I will typically add things in my shopping cart and wait for the price to hit a sweet spot. This happened last week with the additional Eveready 6 Volt Lanterns I wanted.



Read more about The Sunday Survival Buzz – Volume 80

No comments:

Post a Comment