Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How To Deprogram Yourself

Vatic Note: This is excellent and I have decided to revisit all this to see what I may have missed in my journey down this rediscovery of who I am and what I am capable of, since I read some of the things I did not know and wish to revisit. I have put most of my comments in the body of this article because I believe what he is saying is critical to our future well being of both ourselves and our civilization, if we wish to remain civilized.As the soul-less creatures who are insane, have proven, without a civilized existance, there can be no advancement. They have remained in the same unevolved demented state they have been in for thousands of years with no success in sustaining their goals, and achievements since they have no spirit and thus no creativity. We have been socially engineered to be the same way, but we can change that, so read all this below and definitely watch all the videos.



Read more about How To Deprogram Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment