Thursday, September 5, 2013

9/11: The Big Lie and They All Know It

A letter from EricI recently had an email exchange with a friend I felt I should share with you, because I feel it is vitally important.My friend commented that, given the negligible headway the 9/11 Truth Movement has made here in the States, “…we may have to depend on people and organizations beyond our borders to conduct an honest and effective investigation.”While a laudable proposition, I daresay even that tack has been vigorously explored by a few notable stalwarts to no avail.I recall ex-multi-millionaire Jimmy Walter’s noble efforts, some 10 years ago, to spread the word around the world. Of his 14-million-dollar fortune (bequeathed to him by his father), Jimmy spent over $12m producing videos and assembling panels of experts to travel the world preaching the 9/11 Truth bible. He organized symposia in major international cities that drew huge crowds. He even aspired to educate world leaders.Jimmy actually traveled with William Rodriguez to Malaysia and made presentations to Mahathir Mohamad in person.



Read more about 9/11: The Big Lie and They All Know It

No comments:

Post a Comment