Saturday, July 20, 2013

SHTF Surviving Disaster - Prepping For When It Goes Down




Before It's News | Popular Self-Sufficiency





SHTF Surviving Disaster - Prepping For When It Goes Down



Thehomeforsurvival.com Surviving Disaster – Why the need? I found that I was woefully unprepared for surviving disaster and for the coming economic collapse after reading Crash Proof by Peter Schiff. I knew that I was not ready to provide for my family despite having a job making good money and some savings in the bank. I had always prided myself on being able to provide for my family but, suddenly, that took on a new meaning.









Spam vs. Ham: 6 Shelf-Stable Meats To Consider



When you think shelf-stable, do you immediately think of meat? Me neither. I mean, sure, my pantry is full of the usual zombie-fighting foods - canned milk and corn, yeah, but meat has been an issue we've been debating around the ol' Prephappy offices lately. Do we stock up on canned meat or just plan on being vegetarians after the SHTF?






No comments:

Post a Comment