Saturday, July 6, 2013

Shaolin Butterfly Promotion




Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle





Shaolin Butterfly Promotion



From Al Case at Matrix Martial Arts… New Expertin Shaolin Gung Fu
congratulations to Master Instructor Kurt Nelle’
for finishing the Shaolin Butterfly Course.
Here is his win… …Once I was able to start practicing the program physically with a training partner… Things really started to click. I would train the program at my gym, then head home and review the material again. During this process, I would recognize things from all your other programs that I had previously studied and all of a sudden everything became very clear to me. Matrixing other systems I have learned in the past became quick and simple!









King of Shambhala NOT the messiah (More likely to be Antichrist) -



Could this man be the biblical messiah? Or the Antichrist? After looking at some scripture (something Geir has never done), i was able to assess Geir's claim of Messiahdom. Seen Above: The Messiah?






No comments:

Post a Comment