Friday, July 19, 2013

Photos: Martian Ship Or Large Building, Martian Creature About To Take Flight?




Before It's News | Popular Unexplained





Photos: Martian Ship Or Large Building, Martian Creature About To Take Flight?



The researcher who goes by UFO HuntingClouds says, "If this photo does not prove of current or past life on Mars I am not sure what photo will. Here we have what appears to be a ship parked on the surface of Mars. You can clearly see the Martian ships rockets. I was stunned when I saw this photo." You can find the original Martian ship here http://www.msss.com/moc_gallery/m07_m...









Dreams of the Red Flag Before Martial Law



Today I would like to comment on the "Your 72 Hour Red Flag Before Martial Law" article. The video presented was absolutely dead on in terms of how close we actually are to Martial Law in the U.S. I have been mointoring the situation since I began having vivid dreams regarding Martial Law in the U.S., War in the U.S., Social Unrest, Natural Disasters, UFOs and Ets. When I first began sharing these visions, some as far back as 1997, there was not a lot of information offline or online on these subjects.






No comments:

Post a Comment