Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nibiru, Planet Changes, Science & The Next Hurricane!




Before It's News | Popular Spirituality





Nibiru, Planet Changes, Science & The Next Hurricane!



“There are specific Universal Laws designed by God – Consciousness – is the awareness of a divine cosmic power and use it wisely to build emotional, financial and spiritual stability!” Read the future - Watch the future! Climate Change Could Make Hurricanes Stronger—and More Frequent Dear VIP Readers: Will, Nibiru the mysterious evil planet lurking in the universe end all life on earth as we know it sometime in the future? Rest assured it won't and I will tell you why! But first let's talk about my latest "July 7/8/9 SOS to the world."Someone put a Youtube video and so far it received over 24000 hits, that is wonderful but I wish I had been contacted before and offer the cosmic unconscious public some information pertaining to my methodology so I would not be perceived as a psychic, a weirdo, a freak or a false prophet. My question to you is; did anything special happened to you those days or may be a friend of yours?






No comments:

Post a Comment