Monday, July 29, 2013

Discerning What Is The Mark of the Beast




Before It's News | Popular Spirituality





Discerning What Is The Mark of the Beast



From: Ron Branson Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 8:46 AM To: Brother Shane; Ron Branson Subject: Discerning What Is The Mark of the Beast Discerning What Is The Mark of the Beast Brother Shane, thank you for writing me and presenting your question regarding the mark of the beast. You are familiar with the Scripture, Revelation 13:17, "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:" The key words here are "mark" and "foreheads." I did a word study on these two words, but could not come up with anything conclusive. My goal was to establish that "foreheads" indicated facial recognition, as indicated in the report below, and "mark" was more or less what you are indicating, although I consider it more of a computer chip placed within the meaty section of the flesh between the thumb and forefinger. While I was unable to establish my conclusion from a word study, my findings did not rule out my suspicion either.






No comments:

Post a Comment