Thursday, July 18, 2013

39 Fantastic Prepping Tips




Before It's News | Popular Self-Sufficiency





39 Fantastic Prepping Tips



People often ask where my ideas and where my knowledge comes from. When that happens, I chuckle a bit to myself because just like the person asking, my knowledge comes from a variety of sources: first hand experience, books, online forums and of course, Backdoor Survival readers. So you see, it is not that I am smarter or more clever than everyone else but rather that I have taken my passion for preparedness and made it an active part of my life.
That leads me to the topic for today’s article. Following my own article on Five Minute Prepping Projects, I asked readers to submit their own tips – namely something that we all can do to prep that takes 10 minutes or less.









SHOCKING: Freedom Of Information Act Request Denied



The National Security Agency (NSA) turned down Ohio resident Clayton Seymour’s reasonable Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. Seymour, a typical law-abiding Buckeye, merely wanted to know if the NSA had been collecting information from his phone of electronic correspondence. According to the lengthy FOIA denial letter, simply finding out if the NSA is tracking or storing your information is a matter of such national security importance all files must remain closed. NSA response to Freedom of Information Act Request by Clayton Seymour: “Although these two programs have been publicly acknowledged, details about them remain classified and/or protected from release by statutes to prevent harm to the national security of the United States.









What Are You Teaching Your Children About Guns?



\"Are YOU Ready?\" What are you teaching your children about guns? Do you know what your school is teaching your children about guns? Have you heard about the gun buy back at a California school? A different-kind of gun buyback was held in Hayward on Saturday as some school children were given the chance to trade in their toy guns for a prize.
The buyback, held at Strobridge Elementary School, offered books to kids who turned in their fake weapons.






No comments:

Post a Comment