Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I Am Still Mad, But I Can Always Buy More Ammo

By Major Van Harl USAF Ret Fresh ammo is a positive tool of the honest citizen. Major Van Harl USAF Ret Wisconsin --(Ammoland.com)- I am still mad at the 1967 government of Israel for the deliberate attack on the USS Liberty on 8 June 1967, when 32 American Sailors, Marines and civilians were killed as the ship was bombed, strafed by machinegun fire and torpedoed. There will never be justice for those dead Americans or their surviving family members, thanks mostly to our own cowardly government and some senior Navy officers in power at that time. But, I do not want to see the current nation of Israel destroyed by invaders waiting on Israel’s border for the chance to move in en masse and lay waste to our strongest ally in that region. I want Israel to survive and prosper. I am still mad at the Palestinians for the millions, possibly billions of aid dollars funneled into the Gaza Strip that has been stolen by special interest groups at the detriment of the average Gaza citizen who had, and has still today no say in the matter or power to make it stop. Gaza at this point should look like a first world major Mediterranean city, not a bombed out war zone. Arafat’s family needs to tell us where that money really is. But, I do not want to see more innocent Palestinian children lying dead in the streets from return Israeli artillery fire and combat aircraft sorties, after rockets have been fired yet again from Gaza into Israel.



I Am Still Mad, But I Can Always Buy More AmmoRead more about I Am Still Mad, But I Can Always Buy More Ammo

No comments:

Post a Comment