Tuesday, March 31, 2015

VIDEO: Chainsaw-propelled ice skating

Shayne Jacopian for redOrbit.com - @ShayneJacopian When I came across this video, my first thought was: “Oh boy, our editor-in-chief, Chris ‘Chainsaw’ Pilny, is gonna love this.” This is in fact not a scene out of a horror movie in which the killer chases after his victims on a frozen lake propelling himself on ice skates with the chainsaw that he ultimately uses to dismember his prey (I’d watch that movie), but rather, a man probably seeking relief from cabin fever and having what looks to be a hell of a good time outside in the Swedish winter. I’ve gotta say, I’m a little disappointed that Erik Sunnerheim didn’t strap chainsaws to each of his feet and skate around on those, but I don’t the human body can handle the amount of alcohol it would take to make someone dumb enough to do that. This looks pretty dangerous as it is, so props to you, brother! (We do not encourage anyone to try this--EVER.



Read more about VIDEO: Chainsaw-propelled ice skating

No comments:

Post a Comment