Tuesday, September 9, 2014

UN Martial Law On US Soil?

This is one of those topics; some might call it a “conspiracy theory”, which comes up with surprising frequency throughout the Prepper community. Personally this is a “threat” that I really have zero concern with. I’m sure that many reading this will have an immediate desire to stop reading, or to write me a nastygram, or both. I hope you will at least do me the courtesy of reading the entire article before deciding on any course of action. I’ll begin by pointing out that my opinion has nothing to do with the possibility of a “New World Order” or similar group wanting to impose martial law or other reductions in American freedoms on us. My opinion is that of a retired soldier with a wide range of specialties and experiences with military personnel from several other nations.



Read more about UN Martial Law On US Soil?

No comments:

Post a Comment