Monday, September 1, 2014

The Miracle of a Home At Last

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-http://ift.tt/1pBHRr9, my prayers of over ten years now have been gloriously answered. God has provided me with a real home to "go home" to at last!Only those who have experienced the tragedy of losing a home unexpectedly can fully comprehend what I have experienced for the past 13 years. In 2001, I suffered the loss of my only home and vehicle through an unexpected tragedy.During the time I was performing investigative journalism in Germany for 6 months, my precious mother experienced a terrible accident in which she fell from the top stair of our RV, almost severing her leg.Without my knowledge or consent, the RV and truck that belonged to my mother and I was sold out from under me. The people who encouraged her to do this also stole my personal possessions out of the RV and refused to return them after I returned back to the USA from Germany, threatening to even call the police when I requested my possessions be returned.



The Miracle of a Home At LastRead more about The Miracle of a Home At Last

No comments:

Post a Comment