Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pastor's Dream Foretells of Double Judgments Coming to the USA

Goliath Tiger fish caught by Jerry Wade of River Monsters A pastor of a Baptist church told me of a dream that he had. After listening to the account of his dream, even though he did not make any claims that he thought it was from God, I felt that it may possibly be a warning for his church and many churches across America. On the same night I also had a dream and I feel that my dream may foretell of a way of escape to what the pastor foresaw in his dream. Before I relay to you the dreams let me state that the Pastor’s church, which is located on the East Coast, is in the process of putting up a new church sign.



Pastor's Dream Foretells of Double Judgments Coming to the USARead more about Pastor's Dream Foretells of Double Judgments Coming to the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment