Saturday, November 30, 2013

Video: Princess Diana – The Hidden Evidence

< ![CDATA[Stephen: Here’s a movie for the weekend. While there’s something rather dark about the play-on-words title of this film (‘Lady Die’) – and it’s a marathon three hours, thirty-eight minutes and thirty-eight seconds long – I’m sure it contains much truth. I know I’ll need to watch it in a couple of sittings… A Message From British Film Director, Chris Everard: Since 1997, I have been investigating the crash which killed Princess Diana, her companion, Dodi Al Fayed, the driver, Henri Paul, and massively wounded ex-paratrooper Trevor Rees-Jones. Lady Die represents nearly ten years of research by myself, David Icke and the co-authors of the book “Diana: The Hidden Evidence“, Jon King and John Beveridge.



Read more about Video: Princess Diana – The Hidden Evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment