Friday, August 23, 2013

♞ ♘ The FORBIDDEN books of the Bible explained:

This next point of discussion will be extremely controversial, but I want to hear your thoughts… I will start off by saying I do not believe in Aliens…I do not however disavow any chance of their existence…simply because I do not know. In dozens of texts in my book, A Thesis of Angels, I identify the ancient peoples records of flying objects/people. KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS JUST ONE SECTION OUT OF 12 IN THE CHAPTER. Read with an open mind, and tell me your thoughts: (A Thesis of Angels can be purchased at https://www.createspace.com/4346106and I am available for further dialogue at thesisofangels@gmail.com) Apocrypha Many books of the Gnostic Gospels were rejected by the Church for several reasons.



Read more about ♞ ♘ The FORBIDDEN books of the Bible explained:

No comments:

Post a Comment