Friday, April 17, 2015

Special Ops Veterans Fighting Back Against Operation Jade Helm!

Vatic Note: (This has turned into one of my major rants, so be prepared....to read) I believe, without a doubt, the militia is hard at work preparing. After what I saw them do at the Bundy Ranch, all I can hope is that I will be as prepared as they are to back them up if and when they need it. We should all be prepared to do that, since these evil ones are dead serious since timing is everything. We now have the weapons, and all we need is the training.My one big question about this author is "Why won't he discuss the Khazar Zionist Bankers doing all this?" Not one single word.



Special Ops Veterans Fighting Back Against Operation Jade Helm!Read more about Special Ops Veterans Fighting Back Against Operation Jade Helm!

No comments:

Post a Comment