Saturday, April 11, 2015

This Is The Vigilante On Ayahuasca - The Weekend Vigilante April 11th, 2015

Hello from Anarchapulco, Well, it's been a few weeks since I dropped everything and flew to Monterrey, Mexico, to try Ayahuasca. I've received dozens of messages asking me about the experience and I mostly wanted to take a few weeks to reflect on it before coming out with a comment on it. As preface, and as I've said before, I like to try everything once. I really dislike people who have never had a drink but hate alcohol. Or who have never had a puff of marijuana but demand that people with guns, being paid with extorted money, go out and kidnap people caught with it. For that reason I rarely comment on something I have no experience with.



Read more about This Is The Vigilante On Ayahuasca - The Weekend Vigilante April 11th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment