Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Residual Haunting and Unnamed Senses

How can some ghosts be intelligent and others show no sign of recognizing you are there?As a psychic, let me explain what it's like - everything you have done, everywhere you have been, has left a bit of you in time and space, including your contents. Events are only in the past if you look from the perspective of those of us humans trapped in what we consider a linear line of events i our mortal reality.If I touch your watch, I read your life. If I walk through a hall you once attended, I might run into those bits of you left there and register them as chills or deja vu, sadness or a sudden image of summertime sunshine.When I walk historic and ancient places, I sometimes visually see what was there, another time period that is not happening now, but still accessible, like an overlay.When I lived in my childhood home, one place in the music room, I would not stand or stay in. I would walk around that spot.



Residual Haunting and Unnamed SensesRead more about Residual Haunting and Unnamed Senses

No comments:

Post a Comment