Friday, April 10, 2015

Proof NASA Tampers With Anomaly Ridden Curiosity Rover Images!!

This is the second time that I have caught NASA using this tactic to destroy anomalies that are being beamed back to Earth by the Curiosity Rover which is supposedly roaming around on the planet Mars. When I see NASA hiding anything on any image it makes me call into consideration that the whole mission may be a farce. I hate to think that is the case with as much time as many of us have spent pulling the anomalies out of these videos. I am leaning more toward the images being modified by NASA in order to hide the blatant anomalies that would show life existed on the planet years ago and possibly exists still to this day.



Read more about Proof NASA Tampers With Anomaly Ridden Curiosity Rover Images!!

No comments:

Post a Comment