Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Misled by Government Assurances: 17 Year Old Laura: Another Life Ruined by the Gardasil Vaccine

By Karen, County Louth, Republic of Ireland SaneVax.org My daughter Laura has just turned 17 and is without doubt another girl whose life is ruined as a result of the HPV vaccine Gardasil. Misled by Government Assurances When Laura first brought home the consent form from school in 2010 I read it thoroughly. I also went on the World Health Organisation (WHO) website to educate myself about this vaccine as it was new here in Ireland and I didn’t know much about it. After reading their information and that supplied by our Health Services, I felt not only reassured that this was a safe vaccine but also that this was something very important for ‘my little girl’ and her future health. I stupidly thought that all details good and bad had to be printed so parents and girls could make properly informed choices. Let’s not forget this vaccine is being promoted by our schools, Department of Education, the Health Service Executive Ireland (HSE) and WHO so one would think it must be good for all our children. Surely these reputable organizations wouldn’t take any chances with the lives and health of our next generation.



Read more about Misled by Government Assurances: 17 Year Old Laura: Another Life Ruined by the Gardasil Vaccine

No comments:

Post a Comment