Thursday, April 9, 2015

I’m an NSA Insider, and wow, do I have a story to tell

My name is Greg Hansen, I’m a recovering NSA Insider.After spending some time with the site management, I was given permission to post links to my book again, more about that in a bit. But first, I was urged to give you a new introduction, with a little more detail. Below is a short bio covering my last few years. Until I was kicked off Leidos’s NANA contract I was a Senior Scientist with Leidos; San Antonio, TX (2004 – 2014) I coordinated with the NSA site coordinator for cyber command in the development of conceptual process strategies for cross-agency collaboration for Cyber Intelligence Preparation of the Environment (CIPE) planning.



Read more about I’m an NSA Insider, and wow, do I have a story to tell

No comments:

Post a Comment