Sunday, April 5, 2015

CAN’T MAKE THIS UP: RAND PAUL will ANNOUNCE for PRESIDENT at the GALT HOTEL in LOUISVILLE! SERIOUSLY, I am IMPRESSED with the UNITED FOR RAND PAC…

I just could not resist the ironic humor of Senator Rand Paul announcing for President at the GALT Hotel (It’s actually the Galt House Hotel and it looks like the kind of place I plan to take Nina for our 25th Anniversary in 2018 Lord willing!) in Lousiville, Kentucky. Might give “Going Galt” a new meaning. (Of course he may have to put it off a few days due to the mandatory days of mourning required for the upset loss of the UK Wildcats to Wisconsin [Hey, Scott Walker is the Governor of the Badger State – is sports a precursor of politics?] last night in the first round of the Final Four.) But in all seriousness, I was and am impressed with the United for Rand PAC and what I read there. Here’s the UFR website.



Read more about CAN’T MAKE THIS UP: RAND PAUL will ANNOUNCE for PRESIDENT at the GALT HOTEL in LOUISVILLE! SERIOUSLY, I am IMPRESSED with the UNITED FOR RAND PAC…

No comments:

Post a Comment