Monday, March 23, 2015

Smart Meter Information Consumers Should Know

Activist Post.com SourceCatherine J. FrompovichActivist PostOver the course of a year that my electric power company in suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has been installing AMI Smart Meters on homes in my area, I have been able to keep one off my house by placing a “No Permission Granted to Install Smart Meter” sign on the meter along with a padlock on the meter latch. Early in February of 2015, I received what I perceived as a threatening letter to my health, safety, and well-being, that if I don’t give PECO permission to install a Smart Meter, my electric power will be turned off, and not because I’ve not paid my bill! No utility bill wherever my late husband or I have lived ever was missed or even made as a late payment!



Read more about Smart Meter Information Consumers Should Know

No comments:

Post a Comment