Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sen Lindsey Graham: “ As President I Would Deploy The Military Against Congress”

by Ashley Jones Guerrilla Media Network “If Graham is not being serious he should choose his words with more thought. If he is being serious those actions would be a threat to the republic.” On March 7th,2015 while speaking at the Concord City Republican Committee event “Politics and Pies”, SC Senator Lindsey Graham stated that if he were President of The Uninted States, that he would launch a military Coup against congress to force congress to reverse cuts to the defense and intelligence budgets. Here are Senator Grahams chilling words: “And here’s the first thing I would do if I were president of the United States. I wouldn’t let Congress leave town until we fix this.



Read more about Sen Lindsey Graham: “ As President I Would Deploy The Military Against Congress”

No comments:

Post a Comment