Saturday, March 7, 2015

Ah-ha Moment Relating To Alkaline Treatment Of Cancer

AH-HA MOMENT RELATING TO ALKALINE TREATMENT OF CANCER Posted 2015 Mar 3 from John DiNardo When you access the YouTube reports by noted oncologist, Dr. Simoncini, you will learn about killing cancer cells (apoptosis) by alkalinizing the bloodstream. However, I (and others) had been unaware that you cannot properly alkalinize the blood only by eating alkaline foods -- until I spoke with a physician friend who told me what I had already known, yet had failed to apply to the concept of alkalinizing the bloodstream. What he reminded me of was that the pH of the stomach is so acidic that it is impossible and impractical to load up on baking soda and expect the bloodstream to become properly alkalinized.



Read more about Ah-ha Moment Relating To Alkaline Treatment Of Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment