Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Why I DON’T Think “Gray State” Director David Crowley Was Assassinated

TND Exclusive: David Kirk West | “Gray State” director David Crowley. (Image: GrayState.com) As many of you probably know by now, David Crowley, the writer/director behind the planned feature film “Gray State,” was found dead along with his wife and 5 year old daughter over the weekend in what appears to be a murder-suicide that happened around Christmas. I hesitate to even bring some of this stuff up and get involved in this whole ordeal in the wake of such a tragedy, but there’s been SO MUCH conspiracy theorizing surrounding his death that I really feel I should say something. Because for several reasons I just don’t think he was assassinated.



Read more about Why I DON’T Think “Gray State” Director David Crowley Was Assassinated

No comments:

Post a Comment