Wednesday, January 7, 2015

How to Keep Windows Clean and Secure

Today I would like to share you some techniques on cleaning and maintenance (the most used in the world) Windows operating system. The tips will be how to uninstall software installed without your permission, disabling software that start with the system, which antivirus is the best to use and the correct way to use it. I will be returning these items mainly to help (and even laymen) IT professionals who are new in the business and who need to solve routine problems and keep the system running smoothly. When I started in the business, I remember like it was yesterday the difficulty I had in getting information on how to correct possible errors in the system and what software to use for cleaning. Many of these tasks, inclusive, were made ​​through the command prompt – all in the “arm”. When you get a computer to do maintenance, the first step to do is check for an antivirus to help protect the operating system and installed software. As an IT professional, I’ve used many antivirus software to test its features and what else I adapted and gave me was best among the free Avast, which still use today in my clients.



Read more about How to Keep Windows Clean and Secure

No comments:

Post a Comment