Monday, December 15, 2014

Proof "This Group" (Can't Mention the Name In Title or I'll Be Banned) is Openly Aiding (Can't Say that Either But it Will in the Post) and Why You Have To Know About it...Please Don't Miss This and Trust me It Will Be Worth It!

Considering the fact that any post dealing with Facebook and Islam in the title gets flagged by Facebook I have to re-word my opening to possible find a way around the organizations blatant attempts to limit what people can and can't say. Ergo my crazy, unusual title. With that in mind, I decided to do a little more digging on Facebook to see what comes up and low and behold more bombshells are coming out of the works.... though it comes as no surprise to many of us with who are well aware of all the nonsense Facebook has been doing, however these bombshell are still upsetting.



Proof Read more about Proof "This Group" (Can't Mention the Name In Title or I'll Be Banned) is Openly Aiding (Can't Say that Either But it Will in the Post) and Why You Have To Know About it...Please Don't Miss This and Trust me It Will Be Worth It!

No comments:

Post a Comment