Thursday, December 4, 2014

Prepping Survival Decision Could Make the Difference: Pay Off Your Credit Card or Stock up on Critical Supplies?

When I first got into prepping I listened to a lot of sources. I read a lot of literature, perused websites galore and read books on everything from Survival skills and tactic to prepper fiction. I think the first actual website I came across was Captain Dave’s Survival Center. His blog doesn’t appear to have been updated since January 2010 but at the time I started digging into this topic it was probably late 2008.



Prepping Survival Decision Could Make the Difference: Pay Off Your Credit Card or Stock up on Critical Supplies?Read more about Prepping Survival Decision Could Make the Difference: Pay Off Your Credit Card or Stock up on Critical Supplies?

No comments:

Post a Comment